Wiki | Bio
|Real name||Katie Griggs.|
|Spiritual name||Guru Jagat.|
|Business||Kundalini yoga expert.
Founder of RA MA.
|Date of death||August 1, 2021 (Sunday).|
|Cause of death||Pulmonary embolism.|
|Place of birth||Fort Collins, Colorado.|
|Height||In feet: 5′ 8″.
In centimeters: 173 cm.
In meters: 1.73 m.
Pounds: 125 pounds.
|Alma Mater||Antioch University.
The City University of New York.
|Last update||August 3, 2021 (© Copyright-Topnrstatus.com).|
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Guru Jagat Biography
- Katie Griggs, aka Guru, a native of Colorado, made international headlines when her death was announced on the night of August 1, 2021.
- According to family and other colleagues, Jagat died of a blockage in one of the pulmonary arteries in the lungs (pulmonary embolism).
- In public, she gained recognition for incorporating Kundalini yoga practices into various parts of her life, which she had learned for more than 18 years.
- In addition to being a professional yoga teacher, Katie was also known as the founder of “RA MA Institute”, “RA MA TV,” “RA MA Records,” “RA MA Foundation”.
- As the founder of the RA MA Institute for Applied Yogic Science and Technology, he also established branches in Mallorca, Spain, New York City, Venice and California.
- Early life: Guru, 41, was born Katie Griggs in 1980 to parents in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- She was born into a Jewish family in the Colorado community with the help of midwives but grew up in Western Maryland.
- Ever since Griggs was a child, the concept of understanding reality and dedication and spiritual practice has been a part of his existence because his mom was a Jewish spiritual inventor.
- She has a brother, and they both stopped eating non-vegetarian when she was seven, and her brother Hare Krishna joined the community when she was thirteen. Advertisement
- The Jagat was prevented from reaching the age of 20 from the field of yoga, which he opposed for a few years.
- While she was in New York, she began practicing Ashtanga for two hours every morning at 6am, and her enthusiasm grew rapidly, and she started getting up at 4am every day of the week.
- When she started practicing Kundalini yoga, she felt different and beautiful and she decided to make her life about creating things within herself and others; This goal led her to develop RA MA.
- She always wanted to be famous from a young age, and when her dream came true. Yogi trained under Bhajan (Harbhajan Singh Khalsa) and studied Kundalini Yoga.
- When she was very young Yogi Bhajan gave her the name Guru Jagat, and on December 21, 2012, she started looking for RA MA, the space that was going to be her first studio.
- Relationship life: In addition to the spiritual life, Katie had a beautiful married life with her husband Teg Vedjeet, aka Teg Nam, and his wife RA MA is the director of Yatra.
- Many believed that John Winland was the husband of the Guru Jagat, but they were just colleagues and friends and worked they took some events together.
Read this post: Jimmy Nicholson